Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Worlds
Welcome to animeworlds.forumsmotion.com, Guest! I hope you will browse through this site and like what you see. I really hope you will register. We love getting new members! Registration is absolutely free.

This is a role playing site, so you create a character and play as them to interact with other members. Don't be shy! You'll have a ton of fun! See you in Anime Worlds!

By the way, I'm in a good mood today, so if you register today, you will recieve extra stat that will help you along the way while you role play! thanks!
Anime Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lake

2 posters

Go down

The Lake Empty The Lake

Post by Kioko Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 pm

It's wet!
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Location : Working hard around this land to protect the innocent

Character sheet
Power:
The Lake Left_bar_bleue65/200The Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
HP:
$: 150

https://animeworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Lake Empty Re: The Lake

Post by Kioko Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Kioko emerged out of the wather completely dry. She stood on top of the water as she began to move it back and forth to create waves.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 am

She created huge waves. She sent fire blasts through them. The first few evaporated. The fifth time she sent a huge blast ans sliced through the water.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 am

Now, Kioko focused all her energy on the water. She lifted it up into a small ball and focused extremely hard on it. It began to shake. Suddenly it began to sparkle and finnally, it turned silver. She shot it towards a tree and sliced it in half.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:19 am

Spoiler:

A tall 7'5 foot male was walking through the fields. His hair was pitch black and spiked. His hair spiked down his back reaching the middle. he held it up in a ponytail. Once down his hair would flow down freely to his knees. His eyes were blazing blood red. Black cat like slits inside. His eyes seemed to pierce and anaylse everything they glanced at even appearing to pierce into the soul of others. His skin was white whiter than snow. His massive hieght towered over many. He held an intimidating appearance.

The male was dressed in a long white battle robe with black silk pants, black slippers and white socks chinese clothing. A pair of long black odachi on his back. Two sets of guns by his sides two 44 colt magniums and 2 beretta pistols. His hand swere in his pockets as he made his way through the fields. His steps silent as he walked. On the inside of his robes were thousands of viles filled with magical flames. He had numerous magazine casings of magical bullets around his hips as he walked.

Makai's eyes slowly shut as he breathed in the scent of the surrounding nature as he walked towards the lake. His eyes slowly opened as he noticed a young girl on the lake. His eyes narrowed as she was doing something with the water. His eyes shot open and he drew his berettas as a silver blade came tearing through a tree and towards him. flames spiralled into his guns as they began to glow violently. He squeezed the triggers and two large jets of fire shot forward. The flames spiralled in the air as they crashed into the blade.

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
The Lake Left_bar_bleue50/200The Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
HP:
$: 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 am

Kioko realized that the silver wave was headed straight toward a stranger. He was trying to stop them, but she knew that was impossible with fire. She made a fist and the wave turned into simple water and dropped onto the ground.
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am

Kioko's body turned blue and became water. She disappeared into the lake.

The puddle of water moved quickly toward the man. It stopped in front of him and instantly rost and took the form of a body. It solidified and was Kioko.

Even though she was young, she had an intimidating appearance. Her now black hair fell below her knees and was straight. It seemed to float around her and it didn't moved accordingly to the wind.

Her normally blue eyes turned bright lime green and her eyes went blood shot. She seemed to look deep into him.

"Tell me, Makai Kasai," She said in a voice that both sent relaxation and fear, "What are you doing here?"
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 am

Makai towered voer her looking down with his own blazing red eyes. His black slit like pupils stared down at her as his eyes moved up and down studying her carefully. hands by his sides as he put his guns away. The male felt no fear from her voice and merely scoffed at her, "So you know my name." he raised a gun and pointed it at her forehead, 'I don't appreciate people poking through my mind."

His eyes narrowed as he put the gun away "So i advice against it. And normally if you wish to ask a question yet you know someones name and they don't know yours i believe it is polite to give your name first." he had his arms folded as he stared down at her

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"So you aren't afraid, yet you feel the need to point a gun at my head. But I'm the one who won't run when you have such a threat as a gun." She scoffed, "I don't need to tell you my name, but if you really must know," She flipped her hair back, "I'm Kioko, I rule this land, and if you ever point a gun at me again, you will lose the privilege of life."

She looked him right in the eyes, completely unafraid, "But we cannot afford to be enemies at times like these. The Shadows are closing in on our kingdom. You must learn how to use your Spirit powers. Come." She began to walk away but then turned around and looked at him.

"You don't know about the war." she said. it was a statement, not a question. She sighed. "guess I should explain."

"A long time ago, there was a dark wizard. he used shadow magic. When he died, well something happened, he became a shadow creature, a huge dark cloud that now creates monsters. Those monsters now are the shadow creatures. When I became ruler of this land, I destroyed some, but still some escaped. They have now come back to destroy this world.
"Hounds have appeared in the desert, Leeches in the waters, Robots in the Mountains, Sirens in the Forests, and Demons here in the Kingdom.
"I need your help along with other Spirt Users to defeat them. But you must learn to use them. Come with me and I'll teach you,"
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Suddenly, a beautiful girl appeared and stared at him. Kioko gasped as the demon put a lure on him. she quickly grabbed his hands and white mist swirled around them and they were gone.

(go to Landf of the Dead- Spirit Land- Spirit User Training! that's where I'm taking you!)
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:33 pm

(OOC May i offer some advice. You should've waited till i replied before you posted that.)

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

(Sorry, but my best friend is on and I don't want her to RP alone. So how bout you come train with with us?)
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 am

(Okay. But may i as a fellow roleplayer and veteran inform you that you shouldn't double of triple post.)

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioko Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:05 am

(Just post in the new area please)
Kioko
Kioko
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 am

(OOC: Hai hai.)

Makai Kasai
Wizard
Wizard

Character sheet
Power:
HP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down